I am sure Claire would have made it better I am still learning.
I spread olive tapenade and Saint Andrea cheese over the bread, then placed prosciutto, tomatoes, and basil on top. Finally, it is Drizzled with olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Ready with a cooler packed full of sandwiches, grapes, and tangerines, we were ready for a spectacular day at Baker Beach.
The view was amazing, the sun was warm, and our lunch was perfect. All in all it was a wonderful day in San Francisco. I would suggest spending some time in the sun with a delicious lunch whenever possible. I hope you all enjoyed reading about my day and the lovely sandwiches I enjoyed with friends!
_________________________________________________
_________________________________________________
BTW, I won a game of Bocce Ball…another plus of the afternoon, considering I am very competitive!





Rachel - who takes your pictures? They are good!
ReplyDeleteMike has taken most of them. I have taken a few, but he mostly does the photography work.
ReplyDelete